ALTITUDE TRAMPOLINE PARK COURT MONITOR
The Court Monitor Staff reports directly to the Team Leader, Manager and to the Director of Altitude Trampoline Park.
Court Monitors are expected to:
- Maintain the safety of patrons in and around the jumping surfaces and foam pits.
- Represent Altitude Trampoline Park by maintaining a professional attitude in keeping with the park’s philosophy.
- Communicate and enforce all park regulations and jumping rules in a personable and professional manner.
- Communicate any potentially dangerous elements of the facility to the Team Leader, Manager and to a Director of Altitude Trampoline Park.
- Attend ALL scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in and help facilitate staff training.
- Perform patron surveillance with a whistler from the pre-set surveillance area.
- Remain alert and use all senses while court monitoring.
- Work as a team with other court monitors during special events.
- Record equipment inspections
- Complete the trampoline safety checklist at the beginning of each day, and report problems to the supervisor.
- Set up trampoline stations for various activities such as aerobics classes, dodge ball, etc.
- Respond to an emergency
- Handle all incidents in a manner appropriate to your training.
- Assist the Park Management Team in keeping the community informed of park activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Søke på denne stillingen